Feather Mattress Topper Featherbed
Five Advantages Of Products
- Toppers are filled with down and feather that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Sleeping Cool: Toppers retain minimal body heat, allowing them to sleep fairly cool compared to other toppers (particularly memory foam models) that tend to sleep hot
- Enhanced Comfort: Toppers are exceptionally soft, and will improve the feel and comfort of most sleep surfaces
- Easy Movement: Toppers provide little to no resistance, making them easier to move on that other toppers that sink deeply beneath a sleeper’s body
- Lightweight:Toppers are exceptionally lightweight. Most models weigh 20 pounds or less
Toppers are individual layers of bedding material that can be added to a mattress to increase or decrease the firmness, and also provide extra cushioning.
Toppers are a good solution for sleepers who are dissatisfied with how their mattress feels, as well as those who don't think their bed is thick enough.
Toppers today are made from a wide range of materials and offered in sizes that correspond to common mattress dimensions. Duck or goose feathers are a popular topper material due in part to their exceptional softness.
We can produce the toppers per customers' requests: colors, constructions, weights, fabric all can be custom-made.