90% Hungarian White Goose Down With 1'' Windowpane Pattern Fabric
Five Advantages Of Products
- Duvets are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Filled with superior large cluster 650–700 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down
- 360-thread count combed cotton 1'' windowpane pattern sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a better design
- Expertly finished with a double needle top-stitch
- Available in four custom densities to satisfy all sleep styles: light, medium, extra warmth, and ultra warmth
This duvet is filled with 90% Hungaria soft goose down and 10% plump goose feather, which makes it feel wonderfully light and comfortable to sleep beneath. It's encased in a luxurious 360-thread-count cotton 1'' checkbox and finished with an internal box construction for even warmth (meaning no cold patches).
We can produce the duvets per customers' requests: colors, constructions, weights, fabric all can be custom-made.