100% Hungarian White Goose Down Duvet
Five Advantages Of Products
- Filled with 700–750 fill power premium Hungarian white goose down
- 460-thread count combed cotton sateen shell made with fine combed yarns that create a lightweight shell with exceptional softness and drape
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our down is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- Box stitch construction prevents the down from shifting allowing for all-over even warmth
- Available in four warmth levels- super-light, light, medium, and extra-warmth weights
This duvet is filled with 95% luxuriously soft Hungarian goose down and 5% plump goose feather, which makes it feel wonderfully light and comfortable to sleep beneath. It's encased in a luxurious 460-thread-count cotton percale and finished with an internal box construction for even warmth (meaning no cold patches).
We can produce the duvets per customers' requests: colors, constructions, weights, fabric all can be custom-made.